Pages

London Blogger Mini-Meet

Sunday 24 March 2013


Calling all London bloggers!

I'm a Scottish blogger who has never, ever visited London. However, I do have a trip planned at the beginning of April and I'd absolutely love to arrange a little gathering for all of us to have a few drinks and a blether. I'm calling this a 'mini-meet' because it's not going to be a big, hyped up, goodie bag filled proper 'event' as such, but more of a casual afternoon/evening to have a good time!

I'm totally open to location suggestions and what we can do, but initially I was thinking of a little shopping in the afternoon if anyone was interested (can you believe I have never visited a physical MAC counter...?!) and then moving on to some evening food and drinks - hello cocktails! I'd love to get some suggestions from you London folk. I'm relying on you guys, I have no knowledge of London so help a girl out. ;)

Provisional date is Friday 5th April, but if numbers suggest that another date would be more suitable then I'm sure the date can be modified! I know it's short notice, but like I said, this is just a nice casual meet-up!

What do you guys think? Comment on this post or tweet me and I'll update this post when we've got a more solid plan!


5 comments:

  1. Hey, that sounds like a great idea! Id definatley be interested in going :) xxx




    www.styleofthetime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't live in london i live just outside it :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still come if you're able to travel in! :) x

      Delete
  3. I have a wedding on the Friday so unfortunately cannot make up :( Maybe another time! Hope you have fun <3
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...