Pages

Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush - Coral Reef

Thursday 16 May 2013



























We all seem to go a little crazy for coral as soon as the rare sight of the British sun makes even the briefest of appearances, and I'm no exception. I've been completely converted to cream blush and rarely reach for my powder offerings these days. Pair this obsession with the most beautiful bright coral shade ever, and we could be onto a winner...

I decided to pick up a couple of these cream blushers by Revlon - this shade, Coral Reef, and a hot fuschia number, Flushed. I have to admit, the colour of this in the pan terrified me. I thought there would be no way of me applying this and not looking like a clown. But I was wrong. As vibrant as the colour is in the pan, when swatched the formula really sheers itself out without much work. I use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush for applying this, and I actually have to swirl my brush quite a bit to pick up enough colour. However, this means it's great for building up colour - you can add the subtlest flush of barely-there colour, or make a bolder statement. Formula wise, this feels like velvet on my skin. It's not dewy or 'sticky', just really soft, easy to work with and creamy. It really perks up my complexion and makes me look healthy. I also love the texture of this, it manages to blend seamlessly with the rest of my make-up and leaves a gorgeous, natural finish.

I'm so impressed with this little number and I can see myself using it endlessly when summer rolls around.

What do you think about cream blush? Are you crazy for coral?


15 comments:

  1. this blends into such a nice colour, looks like it'll last for ages as well :) xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely colour! So refreshing.
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on this for ages! It's such a gorgeous colour! :)
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so nice! I'm new to cream blushes and this is definitely on my list!x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I want some now (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful, I've been after some new cream blushes for the summer - this is perfect! : )

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour! The brighter the blush the better the mood!

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this is so pretty! It does not look like a cream product though! Think ill be trying this over the Bourjois ones! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its such a lovely colour, definitely going to get this when my spending ban is over! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need this blusher in my life, it's gorgeous! I'm going to pick up the RT Stippling brush this weekend so I may have to pick up Coral Reef to try it out with ;) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The way you described how creamy and smooth it is to put on makes me want to buy this product so bad and the colour is just so gorgeous!

    Kathryn x

    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks lovely, I always have a quick look at the Revlon blushers but for some reason I always leave without one. I may have to pick this one up :D
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, I go crazy for everything coral when summer comes! I wish we had Revlon in Sweden because that blush looks wonderful! I might need to get one on my trip to NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty colour :) I think these are part of the new shades they released, the first round of them weren't very pigmented :/

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...