Pages

MAC Face & Body Foundation

Sunday, 11 May 2014


MAC foundations and I have never really seen eye to eye; I'm still plagued by memories of orange oxidization, cakey-ness and acne eruptions from my teenage years. In all fairness to MAC, that was probably due to the fact that face wipes were my best friend, and I didn't believe in colour-matching. Anyway, I digress. MAC Face & Body foundation has made me do a 180 on my opinion of MAC foundation products. I love this foundation. First of all, the packaging is wonderful - a hygienic bottle form with a nozzle for easily controllable pouring. The shade is perfect for me and best of all, the foundation is totally buildable. It's a really runny liquid consistency, but it thickens as it warms on your skin. One layer provides a super light, fresh coverage - not quite enough for me. Cue layer two, which provides a second skin-like finish. No cakey-ness in sight! I do still need concealer and a little powder on the t-zone to set this off, but I just love this foundation for lazy days where I can fool people into thinking that I'm not wearing any foundation. It's water based and actually wears really well on my oily, sensitive skin.

MAC, we have a winner!


5 comments:

  1. Sounds good, yeah I didn't believe in matching either, I like your blog:)

    http://modernladyjane.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try a MAC foundation! This looks like one that's really easy to use so I might give it a go!

    Great post,

    Have a lovely evening,
    zofia x | littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this. Think I may treat myself in duty free :)
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many good things about this, it's just the "and body" part that puts me off! I don't want a foundation I could put on my body... if that makes sense?

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuyên cung cấp và tư vấn những sản phẩm đa dạng hỗ trợ cho sức khỏe người tiêu dùng. Được sản xuất và tiêu thụ hàng đầu tại nhiều nước trên thế giới như thuốc bổ cho mắt
    thuốc tăng cường trí nhớ
    viên uống trắng da ivory caps glutathione
    triple omega 3-6-9
    thuoc multivitamin
    thuoc giam can tot nhat
    mỹ phẩm sakura nhật bản
    nature made prenatal multi dha
    Hay những sản phẩm bổ trợ sinh lý nam giới như thuoc vixmen.
    Siêu thị sức khỏe và làm đẹp Megavita chuẩn bị ra mắt trong thời gian ngắn sắp tới....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...