Pages

MAC Bare Study

Monday 25 November 2013


For my first foray into the realm of MAC eye products, I decided to go for a tried and true cream eyeshadow. Luckily, I stumbled across this little pot in a blog sale and picked it up for a bargainous price. I'd heard Bare Study being raved about so much in the little ol' blogosphere, so I have to say I did have pretty high expectations. But I'm pleased to report that these expectations were definitely met. MAC Paint Pots are essentially little pots of cream eyeshadow which provide highly pigmented, budge-proof washes of colour. Bare Study is a fairly standard champagne toned, shimmery neutral shade which you can't really go wrong with. I tend to use it either on its own to brighten up my eyes a bit, or in conjunction with some smokey bronze colours. The longevity of this stuff is pretty incredible, and I've been reaching for it almost daily since I got it which is impressive considering I'm not much of an eyeshadow girl.

All round, this is a perfect introduction into the world of MAC Paint Pots, and I'll be sure to pick up some more shades when I get the chance!


7 comments:

  1. Paint Pots are so nice. This is a great shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I haven't tried any Paint Pots yet either, I don't know what I've been waiting for!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a lovely shade! I've always imagined bare study as a matte, though, not really sure why, haha!

    Eve x | ChantellEve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely shade! I've been wanting to buy this for so long and this has made me want to go and buy it haha :)
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty, a perfect shade for every day.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really beautiful, perfect for every day & it looks really brightening <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour. Bet it looks gorgeous! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...