Pages

YonKa Pamplemousse

Tuesday 6 November 2012




This is the first post in my evening skincare series of posts. I received this YonKa Pamplemousse moisturiser in a JolieBox and it has slowly become a staple in my evening skincare routine, especially now that cold winter weather is taking its toll on my skin. The moisturiser is available in 2 formulations - one for normal to dry skin, and one for normal to oily skin. I have the normal to oily formulation, as my skin is oily throughout the day, but also dehydrated. I need extra hydration at night, and this is perfect for providing that! It's a really rich cream that smells absolutely gorgeous. It smells like fruity, citrus-y, fresh pure loveliness. That was an awful description, but I'm sure you get the jist!

YonKa claim that this moisturiser will enliven and brighten your skin, protect from environmental aggressions and help to tighten pores by using highly concentrated fruit extracts. It's pumped full of gorgeous essential oils like grapefruit, lemon, orange, pumpskin seed oils and vitamin C. YonKa also market this as a lightweight moisturiser for daytime wear, but I do find this too heavy to wear under make-up, so I do just use it as a night cream and I find it works really well this way. It sinks in fairly quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film, which I find tends to happen with rich, thick formulation moisturisers, so I really love that. It leaves my skin baby soft and every time I use it, I wake up with really nourished feeling skin. It almost feels like I'm feeding my skin when I use this!

This is definitely my go-to evening moisturiser when my skin is needing that extra moisture boost. I can't find a link to buy it online, and I'm not sure how much it costs as I did receive it in a JolieBox. Let me know if you can find a link and I'll pop it in here!

8 comments:

  1. I have this, which I too got in the birthday Joliebox, but I haven't tried it even once yet! Trying to get through opened moisturisers first :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, I have so many things sitting untouched! This one's worth a shot though. xx

      Delete
  2. The only place I could find this to buy is via the Joliebox website. It retails at £35 which I could just about cope with, but the postage is £6!! I love this moisturiser but i'm not forking out that much for it. I'm currently on the hunt for one that I love as much as this. Failing badly!!

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I use Yon Ka at my salon and currently stock that cream. I am sure that the postage would be much more reasonable :)

      Delete
    2. Hi there, I use Yon Ka at my salon and currently stock that cream. I am sure that the postage would be much more reasonable :)

      Delete
    3. Same! It's so frustrating. :( xx

      Delete
  3. This seems like a good product to try out. I wanna try the normal to oily skin formula. I hope that I could find this and I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...