Pages

Monday Wishlist #3

Monday 6 August 2012


My camera is still broken - if anyone has experienced an error whilst trying to connect a digital camera to their laptop via USB, please get in touch! It's so frustrating because I have so many photos on there ready for blog posts, but I just can't get them transferred over. I also managed to find a flat and am currently in the process of moving out today and tomorrow, so things have been pretty stressful with that and working a lot.

Just a small wishlist post today, as I've barely even had the time to lust after products recently!

1. Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser - RRP £17.00 - I'm in desperate need of a new cleanser, I'm currently rotating about 4 different sample size ones due to sheer lack of funds to buy a full-size one. When pay day rolls around, I think I'll be investing in this!

2. Topshop Lace Peter Pan Dress - RRP £48.00 - It's my 20th birthday this month, so I'm on the hunt for the perfect dress for my night out. I have hardly any "dressy" clothes since I rarely go out to clubs, but I can picture this looking great with opaque tights and some big black heels.

3. Marc Jacobs Dot EDP - RRP £37.00/30ml - I literally just smelled a sample of this in a magazine, and it's lush! The perfect mix of fruity and floral scents, and I just love it.

4. Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - RRP £25.00 - I've heard great things about this foundation, and I know that Illamasqua have shades for us super pale folk! I did get their Rich Liquid foundation in the sale, but I guessed my shade and it's far too dark, so I'd really like to try this one in the right shade!

That's my wishlist for the week, I did try not to go overboard because I know that in my current financial situation, any unnecessary beauty items are definitely a luxury and probably not going to be affordable anytime before Christmas for me! But I do believe in treating yourself every now and then, so if I do then I'll definitely be going for one of these products.

Again, please let me know if you've experienced the camera issue because I need desperate help with it! Hopefully I'll be able to get back to regular blogging once I've settled in the flat and everything's a bit more calm, because right now things are just manic!


5 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! love the post xxx
    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress!

    Check out my blog? I'm doing a christmas blog swap!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that dress a while ago and have wanted it ever since! I wish it as a bit cheaper though, but is a very gorgeous dress.

    - Rhi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eye up this dress everytime i go into my local store, waaah can't afford it :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...